There are a lot of events!


08/MAR/19~09/MAR/19

On Thursday, there is a Japanese class in Waikato University, so we helped the teacher to teach. I thought Japanese was very difficult. There was much time to talk to students, so I explained Aizu and Miyagi. My first pair like Japanese Animation. Second pair likes Japan very much. I really surprised their Japanese skill. I had a great time. I’ll participate next week too. After school, Gary took me to play billiards with his friends. I had never played it, but I could really enjoy.
On Friday After school, Gary and Julie took me out to eat pizza. We ate it along the Waikato river. I like to eat outside, so I could relax.  




Thanks your time☆

コメント

  1. It is nice of you to help students learning Japanese. It is a difficult language to learn! I hope you have a great time with those students. Also, eating out enjoying the view sounds great!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

I had a presentation in class.

I went to beautiful place, Waitomo caves.

My introduction